Job opportunity at WTG Academy!
“Choose a job you love and you won’t have to work a day in your life.”
WTG Academy is a German language school that since April 2014 offers the following intensive courses for different levels from A1 to B2, each lasting 6-12 weeks. These include preparatory courses for Goethe B1, B2 exams, DAF and Studienkolleg. We offer a variety of intensive German courses on German for Business, German for Medicine and German for Nursing.
WTG Academy is a part of WTG Consulting, which deals with studying, working and starting a business in Germany. An employee of WTG Academy has several advantages:
- International working atmosphere, where you will deal with employees from different countries and cultures.
- No hierarchy in work, where our philosophy is to work together like a family.
- Career opportunities and development possibilities.
- You will get to know different aspects of the company.
- Hard work is rewarded motivationally and financially.
WTG Academy language school is looking for enthusiastic and qualified DaF teachers on a freelance basis for intensive face-to-face courses.
Hours of operation:
Class times: mo – fr from 8.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m.
and/or 13.00-17.00 h and/or 17.30-21.30 h
possible hours: 10 – 25 lessons/week (by arrangement);
- University degree in the field of teaching, DaF/DaZ, pedagogy, languages.
- Or professional degree with DAZ continuing education.
- Teaching experience of at least one year.
- Competent preparation, implementation and follow-up of language lessons
- Familiarization with the existing teaching material
- Regular arrangements and handovers to the co-teacher corrections to the extent discussed
- Very good knowledge of German grammar
- Commitment, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Experience in interactive teaching via tools such as Zoom (for online courses)
- Knowledge in preparation for DSH, telc and TestDaF is desirable
- Experience in online teaching with groups (didactic and technical)
- Long-term employment on a fee basis
- Flexible working time models and variable hourly volume
- A professional and supportive teaching staff
- Comprehensive and competent support during induction (also in follow-up courses)
- Provision of all teaching materials
- Technical equipment of the workplace at the highest level
- Introduction to our digital working world
- Highly motivated course participants from all over the world
Are you interested in our company and there is no suitable position for you?
Don’t worry, we always welcome interesting applications.
Please send us your application via the online form.
Do you have any questions?
Our Team is looking forward to hearing from you.
Tel: +49 17624188968
- Unterstützung bei Projektaufgaben.
- Erledigung von Verwaltungsaufgaben.
- Erledigung von Aufgaben der Büroorganisation.
- Schreiben von Angeboten, Rechnungen und Mahnungen.
- Erledigung von Dokumentation, Ablage und Verwaltung
- Verfolgen von Aufgabenlisten und Zeitplänen
- Planen von Besprechungen und Terminen
- Ausfüllen von Anträgen
- Unterstützung bei
- Versenden und Beantworten von Emails
- Scannen und Drucken von Dokumenten